Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Visit From My Bead Guru

Recently I had a special visit from my good friend Kerry.  I love her so much!  She lives in Ecuador and has a coffee and chocolate shop featuring her beautiful beaded jewelry.  And she's having a baby!  We had so much fun beading on the beach and enjoying Santa Cruz.


Oooo! Dreamy bead case.  Look at that hair clip; it is so awesome!


Modeling one of my hats with brim and flower.

Kerry's parche - this literally means patch and is the word artisans in parts of Latin America use for their display.

This was one of my favorite pairs.  I tried to duplicate it with my first pair but they were not to be imitated.  Kerry has been making lots of this flower style and I am excited to make up a rack.  I think they will sell well because young girls and women who don't want to wear very flashy, dangly earrings can wear these. 

The calamar!  She has so many great pairs.

Great colors, lovely!

Kerry's sister Lauren made the amazing pair she is wearing.  They are made with bronze beads, moonstone chips, gold-lined seed beads and other amazing things.  I miss you Kerry!  Thanks for that great salad!  Can I send you the coconut cream?  Loving you, Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment