Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mushroom Pouch




Here is another funny cool thing that was inspired by someone from the Boardwalk.  Like the tiger hat, originally I brushed off the idea of making a mushroom pouch. It was a guy who was making them but I never even actually saw one because he would make one and then it would immediately sell.  I guess that should be a good sign.  So, in case you couldn't tell, the cap slides up on the string and acts as a lid; the stem of the mushroom is a small pouch good for a camera, phone, glasses, etc.  I will probably make some other colors too.  I want to make one that is brown/earthtones, and one that has some psychedelic color-changing rainbow yarn for the cap.  I love this one because it was fun to make the white polk-a-dots and I think it is so theatrical. Or maybe cartoony. Already it has reminded people of Smurfs and SuperMario.

No comments:

Post a Comment