Monday, January 6, 2014

Beaded Sunshine

Above: These are long and slender and light-weight, 6 inches long  Friends and family have made up cool names for the new colors of beads I am working with: river rock and swamp water are two.
Below: These sunnies are made with the African stripe beads and a warm beige color that I like. 


Above: These pairs both have the warm beige and the orange stripers.  They are smaller and shorter- 4 inches long.  The pair at left was a very "me" pair, and very "southwest" at right. 
Below is a pair with navy blue and long red sparkly bugles.


3 comments:

  1. Im in LoVE!! Is your jewelry for sale? If, so, please tell me how I can purchase. Ive seen a few things Im interested in. Contact me at echavaughn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Empress Anne! Found ya, forgot to get ur contact at snwmf! Shoot me an email, I'd love to get another pair (I think they were similar to the above pair with river rock & swamp water beads)! Also I have a new chain I can send down to you for your necklace as the one you have was a prototype & tends to tarnish, I found out. U probably have the tools to connect themagnesite stone, but if not I can always do it for you :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh breadncake at gmail Ps wearing earrings today, love them!!

    ReplyDelete