Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Roatan!

Well, here I am in Roatan, Honduras.  I love it here!  I still have so many good pics from Guatemala, but I will have to catch you up on that later because I haven't been able to upload them yet.  I have been in Roatan over a week now.  I am collecting alot of feathers from all the parrots that are kept at hotels and parks here.  This is me next to my little table across from the beach.  This goofy guy Randy snuck into the picture which was taken by Kate, a woman who bought a beautiful pair of red beaded flower earrings.  I like Randy's necklace which is a beaded Honduran flag.  I see them for all different flags.  I am wearing my jippy joppy seed jewelry that I made in Belize.  I actually was interviewed later on by the editor of Voice, a local magazine here, for a fashion column!  I'll post the link when it comes out.  I'm also wearing my watch which I got at the market in Antigua.  It is a kid's watch and it is so cute!  And I still love bandanas!

No comments:

Post a Comment