Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bikram Yoga Brewster

On Saturday I had the chance to set up my table at my friend Ann Marie's yoga studio.  I wish I had pictures because it is a beautiful space and her yoga students were awesome.   The handwarmers that Ann Marie got are super special too.  They are actually the same pair that Stacey custom ordered: elbow-length bright peach with white flowers.   I didn't actually get to do any yoga because I am so sore from ice-skating: first at the rink and then at Spectacle pond in Wellfleet!  Here is the info in case you are looking for some great yoga on Cape Cod:
Bikram Yoga Brewster
84 Underpass Rd.
Brewster, MA
508.896.5210
http://www.bikramyogabrewster.com/


Thank you again, Ann; keep up the good work and hope to see you more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment