Saturday, December 18, 2010

Some New Funky Hats

New funky hat.  Makes me think of a weird dessert, maybe involving gram crackers and peach sorbet.

A Classic!  I saw this one on a snowboarder guy at Mt. Hood last winter.  I was in a complete blizzard and this hat totally stood out as it whizzed past.  I couldn't believe it was a guy who was wearing it but that is who has bought it more than once. Either a guy or a little girl buys this hat. 

Another Classic!  I love it with two balls, not just one.

A new one.  I love orange and green and camo.

This one actually is a little girl's hat.  No snowboarder guys try and wear it please, you'll stretch it out.

I love this color grey so much.  And florecent orange!

Some solid beanies with brims. Only the brown one has a funky pompom.  There's that awesome grey again.  Beige has been popular lately too.

No comments:

Post a Comment